The National Steel Construction in 2019 will serve you, free of charge, for a diverse, full-day program. The menu includes:
1. Seminar manufacturer, Smart Connection: The seminar focuses on the coordination between the main design and the detailed engineering of steel structures. This connection 'stands or falls' with adequate coordination between structural and steel structural designers and other disciplines involved in the design and construction process. And that coordination can, in turn, be achieved through interdisciplinary communication and collaboration. During the seminar you will be participating in presentations on Tower 10 Amsterdam (Van Rossum Consulting Engineers), Groninger Forum (ABT and Staalbouw Nagelhout) and the EMA Amsterdam office (Hollandia Structures).
2. Architectural seminar by Monumen on the preservation and reuse of cultural heritage in Netherlands.
3. Keynote lectures on now Amsterdam RAI Hotel (OMA) and North-South line Amsterdam (Benthem Crouwel Architects).
4. Student program with Student café at the expo and presentation of the Student Steel Prize 2019.
5. Hackathon @ Staalbouwdag: Teams of constructors and detail engineers compete against each other in parametric design of the optimum steel construction.
6. Exhibition of products and services from more than 60 companies and organizations and the (steel) construction.
This event was made possible by