Graduation project: Generative Design
- ASK Romein
- Graduation projects
- Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Graduation Project: Generative Design
ASK Romein Staalbouw
Roosendaal - 40 hours a week
Do you want to participate in the realization of complex construction projects for national and international customers? Are you an MBO, HBO or WO graduate in a technical direction? Do you have affinity with the combination of concrete and steel, or do you find one of these components within the construction industry very interesting? ASK Romein Staalbouw is a growing organization that realizes domestic and foreign steel construction projects for its clients. ASK Romein International is a major player in non-residential construction and realizes hyperscale data centers, fully automatic XXL distribution centers, but also football stadiums, ski halls, museums, hotels and more.
What will be you’re assignment?
During this graduation period you will investigate what further development of generative design of a steel structure can mean for ASK Romein Staalbouw. ASK Romein Staalbouw manages everything within the process of building steel structures in-house, from production to assembly. Where can efficiency gains be made within the process when steps are taken to further develop generative design? Is there cost-effectiveness to be made?
ASK Romein provides its clients with tailor-made services. We work with different types of profiles and structural systems. Important factors for the research you will be involved in. Of course you will be intensively supervised by experienced structural engineers within the department. Together you’ll achieve success!
Who do we look for?
You are studying MSc Applied Sciences Structural Design and are looking for a challenging graduation assignment to successfully complete your thesis and thus your Master's degree.
What do we offer?
- A position within an internationally oriented company. Roosendaal and Katwijk have a go-getter mentality, communication lines are short and people work together in a constructive way to achieve the best result.
- Guidance of TU- level engineers
- All possibilities to find a challenging starting position within a department that suits you!
- Possibility to work in the form of a part-time job, in addition to completing a thesis, depending on the number of days that the graduation assignment takes each week.
- Financial compensation
Are you enthusiastic about this graduation assignment and would you like to discuss it with us?
Send an email to email@example.com attn. Jasper Kunstt, Corporate Recruiter.